Saturday, May 10, 2008

Waiting...

So I am sitting here waiting for a call from my friend to come over and take some pictures of her grandson. I hope it goes well, but we will have to see what happens. I wish I had an external flash, and one more lens, but I think my husband would flip if I got anything else for this camera.

I've pretty much decided that I am going to go visit my family next weekend. They are the ranchers (sounds nicer than farmers, doesn't it?) that have the branding every year. It's about a five hour drive, which I am going to have to do solo since my hubby has work obligations. I hope the boys behave. It can be such a nightmare to deal with them when they are away from home, especially when their Dad isn't around. My parents will be there, so that should help.

Other than that, not too much is new on the home front. I'm not sure what is going on tomorrow, apparently the kids are getting shipped off, but that is all I know. Jake told me he can't wait to give me "Olay Shampoo". Interesting...

No comments: