Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So darn sleepy.

Man am I tired. With soccer, school, work, and trying to get ready to get outta dodge I am beat. It is safe to say that Jake loves soccer. He is such an emotion kid though, and just freaks when it is line change time, and game over time. He is soooooo competitive, and he loves sports. Anything, as long as there is a score and a winner. I had never seen a three year old watch curling on TV until Jake. He loves to watch golf too. Here he celebrating his goal:
On the picture front, a mostly user run news website asked for permission to use my pollution photo. Too bad there was no money involved, but I'll take the exposure, no matter how
minimal. I haven't gotten out too much lately. I poked around last night just before the sunset, but there wasn't much to be seen:
On the Road
The weather is turning, and things are finally getting green. I am just waiting for the darn baby ducks and geese to hatch. I'm sure it will happen this weekend while I am out of town.

No comments: