Monday, May 26, 2008

Not Good.

That is how things have been around here. Jake is sick to the point of me checking on him and wondering if he needs to go to the hospital again. Yep, we've been twice in the last week. The last visit got him antibiotics for what looks like the beginning of pnuemonia. He is probably the sickest he has ever been. He went from scoring two goals in his soccer game in the morning, to a fever of 40 C (104F) underneath his arm at four in the afternoon.

I have that horrible cotton headed feeling and dry cough, but no fever or barfing yet. I am so hoping that Daniel escapes this. Please, please, please. And please no more hospital visits. I want the healthy Jake back.

I have some stuff to upload, and I will as soon as things get back to normal around here. Hopefully very soon.

No comments: