Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hung.Over.

We went to a friends wedding last night, and I took advantage of the open bar. Needless to say, I am not feeling so hot today. The boys went for a sleepover, which was a first for Danny. I was hoping to get out this morning, but I woke up with a headache that is still pounding, so that was a no.

I did get out on Friday night for a bit. I'd really like to do some long exposures at night, but am afraid of getting my shit stolen. I don't know if that is just paranoia or what, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Not a lot going on though. Here's what I got on Friday, I'm hoping to get some decent shots of the kids in the next couple of days, so we shall see what happens.

Finch

Spring Sanctuary3

Deer

And not thrilled with this one, but I got a new neutral density filter that should help with my sky overexposure issue. At least it's a starting point.
Untitled_Panorama1

No comments: