Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My attempt at avoiding the Walmart portrait studio...

So I got the boys the obligatory matching outfits, bribed them, and took some pictures. I've been feeling pretty melencoly about Jake turning five, so I wanted to make sure that I documented just how they are right now.

I thought I'd do some inside, and some outside, so I did the inside ones yesterday. I might go for a retry though, it was raining and overcast, and I had to use a really shallow depth of field to get enough light in. I think it shows in some of the pictures, but oh well.

Here's the first round:
J&D

J

J&DScream

J&DHide

D1

There are also a few outtakes which are worth sharing, so I'll try to get those up later. We are flying solo for the next five days, and it is supposed to rain for part of it, so I want to get the outdoor pictures done today if the boys will cooperate. Let's hope.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Aww those are cute. Love the one of Daniel behind Jake!