Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Lonely

We've been flying solo since Wednesday, so things have been pretty lonely around here. Luckily, the boys have been really well behaved. That makes things so much easier. The weather here has been crap, and my idea of an outdoor photo shoot went to shit. Danny wouldn't cooperate, didn't want to be in the pictures, yet insisted on standing between the camera and Jake. Plus, I managed to screw up the settings on my camera so everything was under exposed.

We did make it out to Spruce Meadows for a few hours before we got rained on. I got a couple of decent shots from there, but the shooting conditions weren't ideal. Zoom lens + dark and stormy day = mediocre pictures. Oh well, I'll share 'em anyway.

Look Ahead

Up and Over

And here is the storm that blew in yesterday, and it looks like it is going to stick around for the next few days.

Storm Coming

So the next couple of updates will likely be the boring goings on of things around here. There is probably a couple of stories I could pull out of my hat, and Jake's birthday is Monday so there should be pictures from that too. Until then.

No comments: