Sunday, June 29, 2008

I haven't been taking pictures.

I'm a little pissed off because my D60 has a "hot pixel", and Nikon hasn't yet returned my email. It says on their website that they will respond in one business day, and I emailed them on Tuesday. The camera still works fine, I am just a little bent out of shape that I have to retouch every picture that comes out of it.

In other news, Jake turned five. I cannot believe he is already five years old. I had a tougher time with his birthday then I thought I would. He is so well behaved, and such an awesome kid. It's just tough to realize that my first baby is growing up fast. "The days are long but the years are short".

On the day of his birthday we took him to Montana's so he could wear what he calls the moose hat. It was so busy in the restaurant he had to wait a long time for it, but he wasn't leaving without wearing the hat.
Moose Hat

For his party, I made him a hockey cake.
The Hockey Cake

He ate all the icing off of his piece, and gave me the cake. He did pick the hockey cake over the DQ ice cream cake I bought when I realized the hockey cake just wasn't going to be big enough.

He loved all of his presents, but this one was one of his favorites:
Thermometer

It's a thermometer. And he is just thrilled. I love that.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi! Where did you find the hockey figures you put on this cake.

Thanks!