Saturday, June 20, 2009

Learning.

That's one of the things I like about photography. It's a learning process. I took the things I've learned in the past year, and took this picture at Moraine Lake.

Moraine Lake HDR

I took this picture while I had the dog, who was trying to run away, tied to my belt. I needed to do about five more things to make this picture perfect, but I am happy with how it turned out. I do plan to go back again when the lake is fuller and do it properly, with the right light. But just in case I don't make it back this year, I can live with the shot until next year.

Here is another with my rotten kids in the shot:

Road Trip

They were much more interested in building rock towers than soaking in the gorgeous scenery. Boys.

1 comment:

Jennifer Potter said...

WOW! I'd be at that lake every single day! That's beautiful! And one day, you will get your picture perfect portrait shot with your boys! You should do one of those 365 photo projects (if that's really close to home) and take a portrait of them each day for a year! it'd be funny to see their faces, moods, etc...
but that scenery is breath taking!