Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drizzama

We gots it. Let's see, a compilation of some of the crap that has happened in the last two months.

A car that was supposed to be sold in October is returned to us, with a blown head gasket and a door that was wrenched nearly off.
My darling husband gets not one, but two speeding tickets in the mail.
We get a letter in the mail that a vehicle that is registered to us has been impounded to the tune of at least $400.
Our garage gets crashed into by a car driven by the neighbors thirteen year old son. Both doors, the pillar that separates them, and both vehicles inside.
I wash my husband's blackberry.
Juno spends a day throwing up, and requires a trip to the vet.

So yeah, that has been my life in 2009. I am knocking on every piece of wood within reach that the world is not longer angry with us. I am pretty darn thankful that no one was hurt during the garage fiasco.

I am so ready for spring this year it is not even funny. It seems like this winter has been the coldest one in a long time. I can't wait to see some flowers and green grass, and take some freakin' pictures of something besides the kids and the puppy.

Speaking of the puppy, she is doing awesome. Aside from the sick day. I would say she is 99% housetrained, we've had one accident in the last week and a half. She goes into her super spazz mode and tries to do laps on the hardwood. It is hilarious. She is a lot of work, especially since she tries to eat everything she finds, but I am so glad that we got her.

Danny & Juno

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

Cuteness overload!!
So adorable, both of them!